links i find vital

where it all started for me! (btw it starts off with like a min of music)
http://www.filefactory.com/file/c0b6c4f/n/metro_025_black_in_korea_2.mp3
a seoul radio station interview about bssk
http://www.zshare.net/audio/94134128ba8ecd63/
a bunch of interviews with black expats in soko
http://www.youtube.com/user/BSSKSEXIES
find family on facebook: Brothas&Sistas of South Korea
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=25747883752

Saturday, January 01, 2000

i have no idea what this guy wants

Sent: Friday, July 25, 2008 5:19:52 PM
Subject: Liked your Blog!! This is an infor request

Hello

First off I would like to say a big thank you, I found your Blog pleasant, informative and very well structured, (what a formal sounding intro-lol). But it is. Basically I am planning to head east in the not too distant future. And basically who should this brother approach? I am weighing up both Korea and Taiwan . Taiwan is ‘hot’, Korea not so- I guess you in the US probably wont bee concerned so much about the Sun as you get some. In London that is far from the case. Would you help me out if you can>

Ps: You probably get a lot of similar requests, so perhaps an idea would be to have a potential contact list on your Blog. Just a thought.

Thanks again (even if you don’t respond).

=====================


Sent: Sunday, July 27, 2008 7:30:25 AM
Subject: Re: Liked your Blog!! This is an infor request

First off I would like to say a big thank you ah yeah, no problem. so many questions we have, i hope always to be able to help the next person. coming to another country is a big step, intimidating, brave, and brothas and sistas have to help each other out.

basically who should this brother approach? uhm... i dont understand what you mean here.

I am weighing up both Korea and Taiwan . i cant comment on taiwan, ive only taught in korea. i can tell you that you make more money here. in taiwan, you make plenty to live on, so long as you stay there.

Taiwan is ‘hot’, Korea not so- I guess you in the US no, im still in korea, at least until february of next year.

probably wont bee concerned so much about the Sun as you get some. In London that is far from the case. Would you help me out if you can> uhm, youre asking about the weather?

Ps: You probably get a lot of similar requests, so perhaps an idea would be to have a potential contact list on your Blog. Just a thought. im sorry, i feel like youre asking me a question in secret code that im not understanding.... email me again, be more explicit, and maybe i can be more helpful.

No comments: