links i find vital

where it all started for me! (btw it starts off with like a min of music)
http://www.filefactory.com/file/c0b6c4f/n/metro_025_black_in_korea_2.mp3
a seoul radio station interview about bssk
http://www.zshare.net/audio/94134128ba8ecd63/
a bunch of interviews with black expats in soko
http://www.youtube.com/user/BSSKSEXIES
find family on facebook: Brothas&Sistas of South Korea
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=25747883752

Friday, December 29, 2006

Subject: Contract
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 11:26:53 +0900
Hi

I just wanted to check that you received my email with the contract! If you have already faxed it you will need to do so again as I haven't received it yet. I hope you are doing well.
Kindest Regards,Jason Nieuwoudt
================
Subject: RE: Contract
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 03:50:05 +0000
Hi Jason. Yes, I received it. I'll fax that tonight after work, about 3 hours from now. Thank you. :)
================
Sent: Thursday, December 28, 2006 9:16 AM
To: jasonn@cdimail.net
Subject: RE: Contract

Hi Jason. I faxed the contract this afternoon. Did you receive it?
================
Subject: RE: Contract
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 10:08:49 +0900

Oops...Shannon, when did you say you would be able to send off your documents for the E2 visa? I forgot!
Regards, Jason
================
Sent: Friday, December 29, 2006 4:06 AM
To: Jason Nieuwoudt
Subject: RE: Contract

Hi Jason. The only thing I do not have yet is my passport; I sent it off to be renewed and it should be coming in the mail any day now. Everything else on the list I have. If you'd like me to mail the other things, do let me know and I'll do that today or tommorrow.
  • Original University Degree
  • 2 Official University Transcripts (signed/sealed on the back cover flap)
  • 4 passport size photos
  • A copy of your passport (the photo and signature page only)

=================

Sent:Fri 12/29/06 1:06 AM
Hi S,

How are you? It’s absolutely freezing here in Seoul. Anyway, if the passport is in the mail, let’s wait for that first and then send the whole lot. If I don’t speak to you before New Years, have a great one and take care.

Regards,
Jason

No comments: