links i find vital

where it all started for me! (btw it starts off with like a min of music)
http://www.filefactory.com/file/c0b6c4f/n/metro_025_black_in_korea_2.mp3
a seoul radio station interview about bssk
http://www.zshare.net/audio/94134128ba8ecd63/
a bunch of interviews with black expats in soko
http://www.youtube.com/user/BSSKSEXIES
find family on facebook: Brothas&Sistas of South Korea
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=25747883752

Friday, December 15, 2006

On 11/21/06
Hi Cindy! I just finished my interview with CDI, I think it went well! I'm very excited, they seem to be as professional and thorough as their reputation exudes. I hope they will find me a worth while candidate. Thank you so much for setting up this interview, I think this is exactly the right opportunity for me and I'm eager to see how this develops. Thanks again!
================
11/21/06
Dear
I was glad to hear that the interview was successful.
The manager will send you the essay questionnaires to complete.
The better essay is the more money you can make, as it has direct baring on the salary scale.
I hope it works well.

Thanks and kind regards,
Cindy
==================
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 23:31:06 +0900
From: goodenglish1st@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Interview at 11:30pm Korean time on Tuesday(your Monday evening)

Dear
Hope everything is going well with you.
I believe you will work for the CDI next year.
Thanks and kind regards,

Cindy
======================
On 12/6/06
Hi Cindy! I've not heard from CDI, are you sure I am to have a job there next year? If so, that is fantastic news! I'm ready to sign a contract! :)
=====================
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 01:46:47 +0900
From: goodenglish1st@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Interview at 11:30pm Korean time on Tuesday(your Monday evening )

Dear
Hope all is well with you.
Please let me know how it is going with the CDI position.
I hope to hear from you.
Thanks and kind regards,

Cindy
from Good English
========================
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 10:08:12 +0900
Dear S
How are you? I heard from Cindy that you were concerned as you hadn't heard from me, please don't be. As you are only available in March your application will only be able to get a firm confirm on the location closer to the time. I very much enjoyed our conversation and am certain we will find a location for you. I am excited to have you on board the CDI team. I will be able to have a better idea of the location and position after Christmas I hope. If you would like me to call you by phone and speak regarding this please let me know a time when I may call.

Regards,Jason
=======================
Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2006 10:23 AM
To: Jason Nieuwoudt
Subject: RE: CDI Holdings

Hello Jason. Thank you so much for emailing. You don't need to call, this email is good enough for me, I AM SO EXCITED!!! Thank you so much, I'll be waiting to hear from you as it gets closer to March. Thanks again!
=====================
Sent:Fri 12/15/06 8:34 PM
To: CindyPark (goodenglish1st@gmail.com)

Hello Cindy! Thank you for your email, and THANK YOU for confirming CDI for me. Jason, the person I did the phone interview with, promptly emailed me and let me know that a contract should be ready sometime after Christmas. The delay was because I am not coming to Korea until March, so placement for me would have to wait a bit. As soon as I get further information, I will email you. Thanks again! :)

No comments: