links i find vital

where it all started for me! (btw it starts off with like a min of music)
http://www.filefactory.com/file/c0b6c4f/n/metro_025_black_in_korea_2.mp3
a seoul radio station interview about bssk
http://www.zshare.net/audio/94134128ba8ecd63/
a bunch of interviews with black expats in soko
http://www.youtube.com/user/BSSKSEXIES
find family on facebook: Brothas&Sistas of South Korea
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=25747883752

Sunday, June 15, 2008

described as "Davey and Goliath...meets South Park."

using the computer at home, i sometimes cant access some sites. there will be a message, something like "this is not available in your country" or something. i dont have this probem at work or at the internet cafes. anyway, im home and not allowed to watch moral orel. dammit. i could really use a laugh right now. maybe i can watch... something else... i dont know. man, if youre in the mood for moral orel, there is no other!

4 comments:

BlackGirl said...

try surfthechannel dot com
or tudou dot com
you didn't get these tips from me! ;)

Anonymous said...

tho toudou is in chinese (i THINK it's chinese) i was able to type in "moral orel" into what looked like a search box and found two episodes! good lookin blkgirlinprague!

노미입니다 said...

okay, so I deff. hear your moral orel cry, I have been missing adult swim like nobody's business!
But to be Honest... I came across your blog (b/c someone was shining a huge a** flashlight down on me & Smiling) Anywho... I'm in South Korea for the summer... (Incheon til July, then Seoul til beginning of Sept) Korean Student at Yonsei KLI... I'm biracial (1/2 black/mexican, 1/2 Irish/American) I've been looking for a hair salon, that can straighten my hair. I'm just looking for a flat iron job, with a result of bone straight hair. I didn't want to just walk into any place though and be like "Hey, wanna straighten my massive head of curls?"
So to make a long story short... You had said there were a few salons in the "foreigners area" of Seoul (which I feel I have yet to visit) If you could point me in the right direction subway stop etc, that would be Awesome!!
I can't believe you've been here for over a year... I Love your counter.. :-)
please feel free to check out my blog.
look forward to hearing from you.
BEST,
~Nomi

노미입니다 said...

p.s. oh Mann... I definitely jumped ahead of myself, I just started checkin out the myspace group you started... and am soon about to head over to facebook.
You Are Amazing Girl!! :-)
thank you thank you thank you